ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Finalized response for ccNSO and GNSO council considerations

  • To: <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Finalized response for ccNSO and GNSO council considerations
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 01:24:24 +0800

Hi Everyone,

As discussed in our last conference call, please find attached the finalized
response on the Board Resolution regarding Single Character IDN TLDs.

Will work with the two councils respectively to move the document forward.

Also, I understand that the ALAC is supportive of our work and is coordinating
a supportive advice regarding this as well.

Edmon

PS. My sincere apologies for missing our scheduled meeting yesterday.  Both
Jian and I were delayed in transit and was unable to confirm with staff for the
meeting.  We will send out further notice for our next meeting soon.