ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Re: [jig] FW: [council] Fwd: JIG letter

  • To: Edmon Chung <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [jig] FW: [council] Fwd: JIG letter
  • From: "Fahd A. Batayneh" <fahd.batayneh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:25:32 +0200

Thank you Edmon. In the document entitled "*Draft Joint ccNSO/gNSO to Board
Single Character IDN TLD*", the first paragraph after "*Dear Steve*" states
"*In December 2012 ...*". I believe 2012 should be replaced with *2011*.

I am fine with the rest of the document.

Cheers,

-- FAB
Sent from Beirut, Lebanon