ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

RE: [jig] Issue with 3D

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [jig] Issue with 3D
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:33:00 +0800

Hi Avri,

What is advocated is not the TLDs themselves though... its about Universal
Acceptance of IDN TLDs...
I gather that you are concerned about ICANN promoting certain TLDs... if that
is the case we can specifically say that it should not be in that direction in
our recommendation.

But that being said... is ICANN advocating ".org"?... for the longest time I
had felt so... but such is the nature of the beast isn't it?

Edmon