ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Last Call on Draft Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs

  • To: <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Last Call on Draft Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:04:22 +0800

Hi Everyone,

As discussed in our conference call yesterday, please find attached version 1.0
for working group last call.
2 updates were made:
- replaced "other audiences" with 2 bullets: Registrants, and, Internet users
(in section 3 C.)
- updated the link to the Examining the User Experience Implications of Active
Variant TLDs in the Background section (as it was just posted a few days ago)

Please provide your comments on or before April 3 (next Wednesday), so we can
close this last call and publish a version for public comments in time for our
public session during ICANN Beijing meeting.

Edmon

PS. Attached also is the Report on Public Comments for Appendix B, and will
also be further liaising with staff to complete Appendix A.