ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Re: [jig] Re: JIG Public session in Beijing

  • To: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, Edmon Chung <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [jig] Re: JIG Public session in Beijing
  • From: Kristina Nordstrom <kristina.nordstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:50:22 -0700

Hi Edmon,

I can ask the meetings team to update the schedule with the new title and
description but unfortunately I think it will be difficult to change the
time slot at this point.

Best,
Kristina

From:  Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:53 PM
To:  Edmon Chung <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julia Charvolen
<julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  'Jian Zhang' <jian@xxxxxxxxx>, "jig@xxxxxxxxx" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [jig] Re: JIG Public session in Beijing

Hi Edmon,
This wil overlap with the ccNSO meeting and Council meeting on Wednesday
Kind regards,
Bart