ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[meeting-consultation-2008]

Fwd: Comments and Suggestions on ICANN Meetings – Reform Discussion Paper

  • To: meeting-consultation-2008@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Comments and Suggestions on ICANN Meetings – Reform Discussion Paper
  • From: "Veronica Cretu" <VeronicaC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:35:34 +0200

Greetings! The comments below have been sent on June 11, but they have not
appeared/been posted on ICANN's
http://forum.icann.org/lists/meeting-consultation-2008/ forum opened for
that since it has been sent. I would like to know what made the
recommendations provided be unacceptable for being posted online?

Thank you very much for your time,
With warmest regards,
Veronica Cretu,
President, CMB Training Center, Moldova