ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[mobi-rsep-2010011]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Social Media Marketing - widepr.com - FR33 press release distribution - We Wire Words.

  • To: mobi-rsep-2010011@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Social Media Marketing - widepr.com - FR33 press release distribution - We Wire Words.
  • From: scrooge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:13:04 +0200 (CEST)

widepr.com - We Wire Words - free and easy
http://www.widepr.com

Free Account +++ Free Submission +++ Free Distribution +++ Free Backlinks +++
Free Directory +++ http://www.widepr.com

Dear entrepreneurs and press release publishers,

http://www.widepr.com remains the one and only FREE PR 2.0 press release
distribution site.

Or as killerstartups.com reviewed: "By bringing so many resources and
information together, it simplifies the process in which press releases are
created and (specially) distributed to no end."

As time is cash - let's keep it short - here are some free features of
http://widepr.com 's free press release submission and distribution service:

+++ Free automated social media distribution e.g.: Twitter, Facebook, bebo, buzz
and friendfeed
+++ Free XML News Sitemap listing for GoogleNews etc. distribution
+++ Free Mail-To-Friend, Print and PDF Options +++ Free RSS-Feeds for your
business news

THAT's PR 2.0

+++ Free Backlinks +++ Free Directory +++ Free Image Upload
+++ Free Directory Listing +++ Free SEO Environment
+++ Free User Behavior Statistics for each press release
+++ Manage Multiple Clients of your PR Firm in One Account
+++ Free Logo Upload and Business Profile
http://www.widepr.com remains free

Just create your free widepr.com account and take advantage of our free web
marketing and press release services:
http://www.widepr.com/register.html

You are welcome.

Best regards,

Heidi Müller, PR Manager

widepr.com - We Wire Words
PR Manager
Heidi Müller

Schlumacher St. 8
Hanseatic City of Lübeck
Germany 23552

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited
Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send
commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products
are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to
ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can
Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process
through our efforts on World Wide Web.

You can opt out by clicking the link below and we ensure you will not receive
any such mails from widepr.com

http://www.widepr.com/optout.html?m=1&email=mobi-rsep-2010011%40icann.org

http://www.widepr.com - We Wire Words
widepr on facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/widepr_com/

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>