ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[naralo-comments]

Re: [ga] NARALO does not and could not represent me. (as Chair)

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NARALO does not and could not represent me. (as Chair)
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:50:34 -0700

Dr. Dierker and all,

  It isn't relevant to the GA as is.  It may be relevant to some
individual
members of the GA whom are Americans or American citizens.  However
as Debbie ask, I provided for her and her request for the GA members.
Ergo the only other relevancy, however slight.

 Secondly I did not only express my "personal feelings" in my
response/declaration.  The terms of membership of "This
NARALO" exclude myself as I stated.  No humor intended
or should have been perceived.  Ergo, "This NARALO"
is extremely exclusionary by design at best.

  Finally given your remarks, propensity of late in written
remarks, comments and ?'s, I hope I have answered your
?.  If not, and you believe the NARALO has no or little
relevancy to the GA, which it seems you do not believe it
does, it would be better to take this offline.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln