ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[naralo-comments]

Re: [ga] NARALO does not and could not represent me. (as Chair)

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, naralo-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NARALO does not and could not represent me. (as Chair)
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your hard and fast declaration of your personal feelings
regarding the NARALO.

  Could you do me two favors? Tell me; 1. how this is relevant to the GA of the
GNSO,        and 2. Be specific as to what in this group causes you to violate
an oath.

  I am just trying to get a handle on this and in no manner am I making a
judgement either way. I appreciate your time in anwering in advance.

  Eric
  (as Chair)

  PS if we could get this with a little Vitreous humour as possibl I would
appreciate it.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Whomever,

The NARALO does not and cannot represent me as its membership
restrictions, and rules are asking me to give up or mitigate my rights
and duties as a American citizen, a Reserve officer, a security
clearance
holder, from a ethical, moral and legal standpoint.

As an American reserve officer, ect, I shall never violate my oath
or in any way knowingly involve myself with any organization that
would even suggest I do so. Ergo this RALO IS illegitimate.

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
Updated 1/26/04
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827

Looking for earth-friendly autos?