ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[naralo-comments]

NA-Discuss list

  • To: naralo-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NA-Discuss list
  • From: "Luis ." <axumesoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:11:27 -0700

Dear ICANN.org:

I want to subscribe to the NA-Discuss list. After reading the MOU however, I did not find the internet address where one can subscribe. If possible, please ammend the MOU to include the address AND please reply to my e-mail with the NA-Discuss list address so that I may submit my e-mail address for subscription.

Sincerely,   Luis E. Hernandez (axumesoy@xxxxxxxxxxx)

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07