ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Opposed to uniform rapid suspension

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to uniform rapid suspension
  • From: Jonathan Corbet <corbet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:38:31 -0600

Hello,

I'm the president of LWN.net, which has been operating at this domain
since 1998.  I would like to register my opposition to the "uniform rapid
suspension" process currently being proposed for the .net domain.  We
depend on this domain for our business and view with great concern any
attempts to make it easier for others to disrupt that business.

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet / LWN.net / corbet@xxxxxxx