ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Opposition to uniform rapid suspension system

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposition to uniform rapid suspension system
  • From: David H <ultrasupergenius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 00:46:59 -0400

This email intends to express my concern and opposition to the uniform rapid
suspension system for .net domains.  No modifications should be put in place
that would allow any organization or individual to circumvent due process of
law.
The proposed modifications to allow for rapid suspension of .net domains
represent an assault on the freedom of speech and expression.

Please take my comments into consideration, with the understanding that I am
one of many that would be negatively impacted by any such changes. I dp not
own any .net domains, but I am one of the hundreds of millions of internet
users who rely on unhindered access to .net domains as a method of accessing
and engaging in free speech, freedom of expression, and the collection and
dissemination of information.

Thanks,

--
David Hobson