ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

.NET comments

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .NET comments
  • From: Todd Jagger <todd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:55:03 -0500

Greetings,

I used to be (maybe still am?) an ICAAN at large delegate.  The IPC's
conditions for renewal of Verisign's management of the .NET domain are
counterproductive to the spirit of the internet, bad for privacy and the
overall good function of the 'net in general.  I urge you to not give in to
IPC's demands regarding suspension on copyright complaints and rescinding
privacy shielded domain registrations.

Thank you,
Todd Jagger