ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Against new "rights protections" for .NET domains

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Against new "rights protections" for .NET domains
  • From: Michel Rigaud <mlrigaud@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:13:13 -0400

To Whom It May Concern,

I strongly feel that applying these new "rights protections" for .NET domains
is completely inappropriate and another instance of corporations attempting to
coop authority over the internet, for the sake of protectionism, greed, and
fear over the changing business landscape.

As an educated professional, I strongly believe that the .NET domains should
continue to be run with the policies in place today.

Best regards,

Michel Rigaud