ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-denic]

Yes to DeNIC, No to Verisign

  • To: net-rfp-denic@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Yes to DeNIC, No to Verisign
  • From: Matthäus Banach <matthaeus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:20:54 +0100

I support DeNICs Application because they offer their service at a
very high level. ".de" is the second largest TLD so far, which means
that DeNIC has a lot of experience.

The second point why I support DeNIC is, that they offer their service
at really reasonable and very fair prices as they act as an non-profit
organisation (In contradiction to Verisign for example - that's why I
don't support that companies application). This way you just pay for
what you get making ".de" and maybe ".net" in the future very
attractive TLDs.

Sincerely,

Matthäus Banach

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,