ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-denic]

I endorse the DENIC bid

  • To: net-rfp-denic@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I endorse the DENIC bid
  • From: George Kirikos <George@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 12:50:11 -0500

After careful consideration of the 5 applications, I believe the DENIC proposal should be the winner. I would rank the five as follows:

1. Denic
2. Afilias
3. Sentan
4. VeriSign
5. Core++

I believe DENIC offers the combination of experience and proven scale to reliably handle the .net registry, and can be trusted to not abuse its position as registry operator.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/