• To: new-gtld-questions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: gTLD
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:38:11 +0100

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" 
size=3>Hello,</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" 
/><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I am 
having thoughts about starting a new commercial gTLD which could be used by everyone, but mostly by companies in English 
speaking countries or by companies that works in an international environment. </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" 
size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I have 
tried to find as much information as possible, but have not found everything that I am looking for, so I hope that you 
could help me to fill in the blanks.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" 
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>It is a 
pretty time consuming and costly procedure to start a company and to make sure that the company is up to standards to be 
able to apply for and run a new gTLD, so before starting with the process I would appreciate some help with a couple of 
questions!</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>1) When 
it is going to be possible to apply for a gTLD?</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>2) Is 
possible to pre-register a gTLD name?</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>3) If 
there is any registration forms available?</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>4) If I 
would start an unofficial gTLD, would it be an positive or negative thing when trying to have one that is approved by 
ICANN?</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>5) If I 
can show a none-offending and good commercial gTLD and have the financial and professional expertise behind me, how big 
chance would I have to get it approved?</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Thank 
you,</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Many Regards Victor 
Looft</FONT></P></DIV></DIV></DIV></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy