ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-comms-plan]

Create events

  • To: <new-gtlds-comms-plan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Create events
  • From: "ICANN Registrar Secura" <secura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:33:00 +0200

Mass medias are critized not to care enough for the background of a story or at
least the "story behind the story", but to care to
much for  events.
We will not change this during the coming weeks.

It is important for the resellers and registrars to create events. One of our
German competitors organizes
a congress in Munic. The media coverage is nearly guaranteed.

We will organize a conference or something similiar in September.

You should think global, but act local. Many of the New Top Level Domains have
a local relationship.
This should be worth for your local TV channel and local newspaper to publish a
story

Hans Peter Oswald
http://www.domainregistry.de

http://www.com-domains.com

http://www.todosdominios.com

SECURA GMBH
Frohnhofweg 18   Tel +49 (0)221 257 12 13
D-50858 Köln     Fax +49 (0)221 925 22 72
secura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         Tel (US/CA toll-free) +1 866 782 18 59
www.domainregistry.de    Fax (USA) +1 734 486 18 75
Geschäftsführer/CEO      Amtsgericht Köln HRB 31240
Hans Peter Oswald        Ust.-IdNr/VATID DE196859556
ICANN accredited registrar of top-level-domains + registrar of country code
domains