ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-pdp-comments]

Re: [ga] Auctions

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN new-gtlds <new-gtlds-pdp-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Auctions
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:04:38 -0800

Danny, Karl and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

I do wholly agree with Richard Sheapards arguments regarding the
auction model for determining what TLD's are introduced and whom
would be the registry of same.  Yet as I have for our members many
times expressed in varying and no uncertain terms, the auction model
is anti competitive and not a free market approach which in our
collective majority opinion's is bad for a growing and thriving
global economy.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827