ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-pdp-initial-report]

Fw: rs domain

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: rs domain
  • From: "JHBX" <jhbx@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:17:05 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: JHBX
To: press@xxxxxxxxx ; king@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; webmaster@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 8:10 AM
Subject: rs domain

I am writing to 4 of you.
I am living in Republic of Srpska, and my opinion is opinion of 1,5 million of
people here.
We do not like nic.ba domain nor google.ba that immediately appears when we
search the web, but we want google.rs for all IPs that comes from Republic of
Srpska

Please leave us alone. This garbaged land that we do not liked is created by
westcountries satans, not by us, we are under slavery, but not any more by Gods
permission.

Please open nic.rs domain for all us that come from Republic of Srpska.

Thank you.