ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Upcoming NPOC elections

  • To: "'npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx'" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Upcoming NPOC elections
  • From: "Hughes, Debra Y." <Debra.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 19:03:20 +0000

Dear NPOC members,

On Monday, you should receive a ballot for The Not-for-Profit Operational
Concerns Constituency (NPOC)'s elections for officers.  The Election will begin
on March 5, 2012 and conclude on March 19, 2012 at 11:59:59 ET.

The slate is below:

NPOC Chair
*       Alain Berranger
*       Amber Sterling

NPOC Vice Chair
*       Lori Schulman

Secretariat
*       Amber Sterling

Membership Committee Chair
*       Klaus Stoll

Policy Committee Chair
*       Judy Branzelle

Communications Committee Chair (No nominees received - Please write-in the name
of a candidate)
*       ___________ Please insert name

Please be certain to check your email on Monday (including your junk mail
folder) for the ballot from ICANN.

On a personal note, since Amber indicated she needs a break from the role of
NPOC Chair and she stated would strongly prefer to be elected as Secretariat
(even though she graciously accepted the nomination for Chair), I am compelled
to take this opportunity to publicly share my appreciation for Amber Sterling's
hard work and the many long hours she spent as Chair helping to establish NPOC!
 As such, I am pleased to support the election of Alain Berranger as Chair of
NPOC and encourage NPOC members to do the same. The slate above reflects a good
mix of representation from various types of nonprofits/NGOs with a mix of
international representation.

Thanks again to Amber for her previous leadership and her assistance during
NPOC's transition of leadership.

I encourage all NPOC members to vote by March 19th!  The coming year will be
very exciting!

Best,
Debbie

Debra Y. Hughes
Senior Counsel

American Red Cross
2025 E Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
202.303.5356 (p)
202.303.0143 (f)
Debra.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 [cid:image001.png@01CCCBC1.3E01E520]
This electronic message transmission contains information from the Office of
General Counsel of the American Red Cross and may be confidential or
privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify me immediately by telephone 202.303.5356 or by e-mail at
Debra.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete this e-mail message from your computer.
Thank you.

JPEG image