ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Upcoming NPOC elections

  • To: "Hughes, Debra Y." <Debra.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Upcoming NPOC elections
  • From: James Njoroge Gitau <kaswesha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:53:32 +0300

Dear Debra.
        Hope all is well. I am Mr James Njoroge the Chairman KASWESHA
Housing Cooperative Society (Not-for-Profit), our application for
membership was turned down because of domain name, are we eligible to
participate in the oncoming officials election?

Kindly advice;

James Njoroge Gitau

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Hughes, Debra Y. <Debra.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

*You can earn money by involving yourself with a Paid Survey just click on
the following link below register start your survey to start earning
forthwith*; http://Surveys-Faq.com?ref=2658128

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.

JPEG image