ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] RE: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Statement Explaining Our Deferral of the Vote

  • To: "Hughes, Debra Y." <Debra.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] RE: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Statement Explaining Our Deferral of the Vote
  • From: James Njoroge Gitau <kaswesha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 02:22:37 +0300

Hi! Colleagues and good members.

      Is there conflict in the leadership? It won’t be a very good picture
nor will it sound any good. Kindly solve the issue amicably.

Concerned;

James Njoroge.

--
*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

*You can earn money by involving yourself with a Paid Survey just click on
the following link below register start your survey to start earning
forthwith*; http://Surveys-Faq.com?ref=2658128

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.