ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Report on NPOC progress and priorities for 2012-13

  • To: "Branzelle, Judy" <Judy.Branzelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Report on NPOC progress and priorities for 2012-13
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:48:13 -0400

Good idea,

Board meeting ends tomorrow. The NPOC team here will try to put an
executive summary soonest... I can tell you our NPOC team has worked very
hard (is very tired also!) and that we are *"dancing as fast as we can!".*

I have noticed that NPOC is highly welcomed into and by ICANN...the highest
executive level and other Constituencies are hoping to see us succeed. So
there is a window of opportunity for NPOC to go beyond its teething
moments.

While I got you, and building on all the support from Fundacion Omar Dengo
here in San José, I think it is a priority to recruit European members.
This will contribute strategically  to continue our Constituency's work
between San José and Prague and put up a good substantive show in Prague.
If any of you have NFP/NGO contacts in Europe, please pull them in.

Best regards,

Alain