ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

RE: [npoc-voice] Report on NPOC progress and priorities for 2012-13

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>, "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [npoc-voice] Report on NPOC progress and priorities for 2012-13
  • From: "Branzelle, Judy" <Judy.Branzelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:53:11 +0000

This is very helpful-thank you. Would it be possible for anyone at the meeting
to give the NPOC group a few bullets about the meeting? I want to provide a
summary to my CEO, as I'm sure others do, about any decisions made by the
Board, progress made re NPOC, etc., discussion about lowering the price, etc.

Judy