ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Pictures NPOC Event 13.03.12

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Pictures NPOC Event 13.03.12
  • From: Caroline Figuères <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 06:24:45 -0600

Congratulations to you all for the work done! (I got a kind of summary by
Klaus yesterday).
This is great to have around people who care!
 Best
Caroline Figueres
IICD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 14 mrt. 2012 om 14:02 heeft Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
het volgende geschreven:

Hi Lori and NPOC Colleagues,

Thks for asking, Lori. It went well - wish you were all here. The
highlights: Rod Beckstrom and Xavier Calvez, respectively the President and
the CFO of ICANN showed up and praised NPOC for its efforts. Our Costa Rica
members and friends came in force (Omar Dengo Foundation, CRUSA Foundation,
Microsoft,...). I presented to the Board earlier on the joint statement
between NCUC and NPOC .Transcripts will be shared as soon as up. We also
invited the NCUC leadership to the cocktail - . The rest you know.

Klaus and I went to the Finance meeting this morning and it looks likely
that NPOC will get its share of FY 2102-2013 funding, like other
Constituencies.

I feel all is going well if not better than expected. It would be nice if
our member Red Cross gets its exemption - the NPOC proposal related to that
is an excellent strategy, IMHO, that will pay dividends.

Best and more news as it goes

Alain