ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Eduardo Monge will do double duty on upcoming NPOC's Executive Committee

  • To: "Alain Berranger" <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>, <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Eduardo Monge will do double duty on upcoming NPOC's Executive Committee
  • From: "klaus.stoll" <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:13:24 +0200

Congratulations and THANKS, Eduardo!

Klaus

From: Alain Berranger
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:16 PM
To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [npoc-voice] Eduardo Monge will do double duty on upcoming NPOC's
Executive Committee

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

Here is a message I have just received from Eduardo Monge, from the Fundacion
Omar Dengo (FOD) in Costa Rica:

"I would like to confirm to you what I told you this morning during our chat: I
am honored to have been elected as NPOC Communications Chair and I will do my
best to carry out  the duties. I will also continue the duties assigned as
Acting Treasurer.   As per your email to Amber Sterling, Isabel Ochoa and me
dated February 28, 2012 (“Re: NPOC's Bank Account under FOD's governance”),
FOD agrees to take up the role of  Treasure until 31st July 2012  in order to
give NPOC “time to develop a more permanent treasury structure, depending on
how active NPOC becomes and how our fundraising succeeds.”

On behalf of all NPOC Members, I am pleased to welcome Eduardo as NPOC's
Communications Chair and Acting Treasurer.

Best regards, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI, http://www.ceci.ca