ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC's Chair report to the GNSO Council today October 17th, 2012

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC's Chair report to the GNSO Council today October 17th, 2012
  • From: Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:33:43 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

In regards to Olivier's request, find below sources for the resources being
requested:

Rinalia's presentation:  check out this tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NPOC_ICANN/status/258594740650512384

Evan's et al R3 ALAC White paper:
https://community.icann.org/plugins/servlet/mobile#content/view/34603268

S. Lanfranco paper check out previous npoc-voice email at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/npoc-voice/msg00397.html

A link to the session's Audiocast recording will be available soon.

Regards,

Eduardo Monge