ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Re: Appointment of Ms. Cintra Sooknanan as Interim Vice-Chair of NPOC

  • To: "Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google" <tracyhackshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Re: Appointment of Ms. Cintra Sooknanan as Interim Vice-Chair of NPOC
  • From: Caroline Figuères <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:03:31 +0200

Dear Cintra
congratulations! wish you good luck and success in this role!
Kind regards
Caroline

Caroline Figueres
director IICD

--
Caroline Figuères

Managing Director

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)
P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands
Visitors: Raamweg 5, 2596 HL The Hague
Tel:   +31 70 311 73 11-  mobile +31 6 22 91 10 12
Fax:  +31 70 311 73 22
E-mail: cfigueres@xxxxxxxx
Skype: figueresnl
Twitter: carofig