ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] requesting feedback on Internet Governance & ICANN Ecosystem Maps

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] requesting feedback on Internet Governance & ICANN Ecosystem Maps
  • From: Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:21:57 -0600

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

ICANN is requesting feedback and inputs on the following Internet Governance &
ICANN Ecosystem Maps.  Please visit the web page indicated below and submit
your feedback.

Regards,

Eduardo Monge

Internet Governance & ICANN Ecosystem Maps * Feedback
http://icann.xplane.com/

The below maps are still in the design process. We seek to gather feedback and
inputs early in the process. Our challenge in creating these maps is finding
the "right" level of detail. Provide too little and we tell an incomplete
story. Provide too much and we need to tell it all.

Who is the intended audience?

The interested public. People who want or need to understand these topics at a
high level. Relative beginners, not experts. We imagine these being good
additions to the associated Wikipedia articles.

Select a map to provide feedback:
http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/internet_governance
http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/ecosystem

Internet Governance
Map<http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/internet_governance>
[http://icann.xplane.com/img/IC_IntGov_05d.jpg]<http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/internet_governance>
ICANN Ecosystem Map<http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/ecosystem>
[http://icann.xplane.com/img/IC_ICANN_05c.jpg]<http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/ecosystem>

(c) 2012 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers