ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] comments requested on ICANN Academy draft survey to assess the development needs for individual participants

  • To: Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] comments requested on ICANN Academy draft survey to assess the development needs for individual participants
  • From: Caroline Figuères <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 07:17:15 +0100

Dear Eduardo,
Thank you for sending this document. To answer your question I tried to put
myself as someone who will receive thr survey and will have to answer it.

To be very honest the context and the purpose of this survey is not really
clear. So if the purpose is not clear it makes it difficult to check if the
questions are relevant or even to undestand their meaning, let say to
answer thrm.

I have to suppose that the questions are relevant so because the people who
prepare the survey know and understand context and purpose. Unfortunatelly
because of the lack of background information I cannot follow the logics
from one question to another.

As a general point I would like to add that I have difficulties to talk
capacity building/development and just answering questions about trainings.

Maybe I should not answer this kind of questions when just awaked but....

Kind regards
Caroline

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 5 nov. 2012 om 02:10 heeft Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx> het
volgende geschreven:

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

Find below information on a request for comments, issued by ICANN Academy
Working Group, on the draft survey that this WG has prepared to make an
assessment on the development needs for individual participants in ICANN`s
SOs, ACs, SGs and constituencies.

Comments to draft survey can be submitted at the comment`s space available
at community web site  at
https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/At-Large+ICANN+Academy+Expanded+Working+Group+Survey+Workspace.
Feedback to this draft survey must be *provided until 5 Nov 2012 23:25 UTC.*

* *

I apologize for the late posting.  I hope some of you can send in your
comments.

ICANN`s Communications team will very shortly send this survey and NPOC can
then respond to the questions in the survey.

Regards,

Eduardo Monge

NPOC Communications Committee Chair**