ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Call for NPOC representative on the NCSG Policy Committee

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Call for NPOC representative on the NCSG Policy Committee
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:16:21 +0000

Hello Cintra,

Good day, I will also be interested in this position after the conference.
I will await discussions after the coinference call today.

Thanks.

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240