ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] New NPOC appointments: Treasurer and NCSG Policy Committee Representatives

  • To: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] New NPOC appointments: Treasurer and NCSG Policy Committee Representatives
  • From: Eduardo Monge Gutierrez <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:52:57 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you of the following appointments as per decisions made
at the NPOC Call on 19 February 2013:

- NPOC's new interim treasurer:  Rudi Vansnick

- NPOC's new interim representatives on the NCSG Policy Committee: Rudi
Vansnick and Poncelet Ileleji

Please join me in thanking Rudi and Poncelet on their appointments. I trust all
NPOC members will support their work on our behalf.

Regards,

Eduardo Monge
NPOC Communications Committee Chair