ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] New NPOC appointments: Treasurer and NCSG Policy Committee Representatives

  • To: Caroline Figueres <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] New NPOC appointments: Treasurer and NCSG Policy Committee Representatives
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:25:02 +0000

Thank you colleagues,

Thanks for the congratulatory messages.   I will work hard with Rudi to
ensure we represent NPOC within the  NCSG Policy Committee.

Thank you and best wishes

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240