ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Sessions description draft for Beijing

  • To: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Sessions description draft for Beijing
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:05:13 +0000

Hello ML,

Thanks for sharing the details of our session, am still awaiting feed back
from the Chinese YMCA representative am certain to get it soon, the draft
agenda is looking good, I will like us to add something on the IGF on
especially on the role of the youths, with the various online data
protection and privacy issues going on, as this can feed into a more
detailed topic for is for the coming IGF, so it will be great to get
discussions on going.

Again thank you I will like your thoughts on getting  an aspect of youth
and IGF involved in our session.

Thanks

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240