ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] New NPOC appointments: Treasurer and NCSG Policy Committee Representatives

  • To: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] New NPOC appointments: Treasurer and NCSG Policy Committee Representatives
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:22:33 +0100

Dear colleagues, friends,

Many thanks for the lovely words. I'm looking forward to work together with all
of you in the coming months.
Convinced Poncelet and myself will do good teaming work in policy matters.

See you soon and most probably in Beijing.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick

Op 26-feb-2013, om 21:06 heeft mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx het volgende geschreven: