ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: NPOC monthly call Tuesday 12th of March 2013

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: NPOC monthly call Tuesday 12th of March 2013
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:28:04 +0100

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately I'll be on travel during the week of 10-18 March. I can not yet
guarantee I'll have a valuable connection to Internet, I will confirm on 11
March.
Anyway, I will present the Treasurer report in the next 48 hours.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO                              Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx                  Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143            B-9070 Destelbergen
=.=.=.=.=.=.==.= Internet Society Belgium  =.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
www.internetsociety.be        "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 6-mrt-2013, om 19:43 heeft Alain Berranger het volgende geschreven: