ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] updated descriptions of our Beijing workshops

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] updated descriptions of our Beijing workshops
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:11:45 -0500

Dear all,

Please find attached the updated description in word of our Beijing
sessions  for your consideration before this afternoon call. In it you
will find the link to our three wikis where the same information in a
different format is displayed online. I will keep updating the wiki on a
regular basis since this is a work in progress and many aspects still need
to be dealt with. In the meantime all suggestions and recommendations are
welcome.

Best,

Marie-laure