ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Monthly Call Postponement

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Monthly Call Postponement
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:19:08 +0000

Thanks and well noted, Cintra,  I will send my call dial out as I will be
in Niger Republic helping them out for their National IGF on the 4th of
June.

Regards

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240