ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NPOC Monthly Call Postponement

  • To: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NPOC Monthly Call Postponement
  • From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 04:45:01 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

As you are aware the next NPOC call is scheduled on Tuesday 14 May 2013.
Due to Alain's poor health this call will be postponed for 3 weeks until
Tuesday 4 June 2013. Please accept apologies for any inconvenience
occasioned by this rescheduling. Though, I know many of you will want to
wish Alain speedy recovery, please be mindful that at this time his
communication is limited.

At the call we will discuss the next steps in the NPOC election process.
Presently, the final membership primary (voting) representative lists are
in compilation. If you have not yet confirmed the primary representative
for your organisation please do so by private email to me at your earliest
convenience.

Thank you for your kind attention and consideration.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan