ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Proposal elections timeline

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Proposal elections timeline
  • From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:10:36 -0400

Hi Rudi,

Thanks for putting together this timeline. Once we get approval for the
membership I am ok with the intervals stated.

The issue is reconciling the membership lists by your start date of 6 June,
I don't think it is feasible. Rather I think it may take us a week to go
through the list provided by Glen, review the new members since that list
was provided (in April) and verify the email addresses. With this in mind,
perhaps a better start date would be 12 June?

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan