ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Proposal elections timeline

  • To: "Cintra Sooknanan" <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Rudi Vansnick" <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Proposal elections timeline
  • From: "Klaus Stoll" <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:26:25 +0200

Dear Friends

I think it is imperative that the election process is finished in time for
Durban.

I think we can trust Glens list because it is the list from Alain, all what
needs to be added are the new members.

As a security measure we should after the call for the election has gone out,
we ask in npoc voice if there is any organization that has not received the
election notice.

This way we can stay in the time line

Any further delays are dangerous as they undermine our credibility

Yours

Klaus