ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] nomination to Vice-Chair

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] nomination to Vice-Chair
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:25:19 -0500

Dear NPOC colleagues,

During the first round of nominations earlier this year I had accepted to
be a candidate to the position of Vice-Chair. I would like to inform that
I am withdrawing this candidacy.  Therefore,  I am only running for the
position of Chair of NPOC during the upcoming elections.

Kind regards,

Marie-laure