ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Democratization of Internet Governance I-Inform Alliance Plan of Action

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Democratization of Internet Governance I-Inform Alliance Plan of Action
  • From: Olivier Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:38:28 +0000

Thank you so much dear Cintra for your regular and kind updates on the
ICANN 47.
Thank you Marie-Laure, Thank you Rudi, Thank you Poncelet ...
Thanks to all of you from NPOC who are actively involved in this meeting.
This is the moment to reinforce the NPOC presence among ICANN
constituencies.

I would like particularly to attract the attention of our newest Leaders on
the situation of NPOC in Africa.
As ICANN is organizing itself by creating AfrICANN, I humbly think that, it
is the moment to help NPOC african members to fully integrate tge AfrICANN
strategic plan. I am warmly recommending our Chair Maris-Laure, our
Vice-Chair Cintra, our PC Chair Rudi and my dearest brother and friend
Poncelet to cease the this occasion and reinforce the presence of NPOC in
Africa y meeting closely (perhaps during the Gala) with the AfrICANN staff,
namely Mr Pierre Dandjinou and promote NPOC to him.

I'm quite sure that Africa has a lot to gain through the NPOC engagement in
ICANN process and the Internet ecosystem.

Thank you again for your involvement.
May God bless you all.
Cheers
-Olevie-