ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] HELICE

  • To: "'Danilo Piaggesi'" <danilopiaggesi4456@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] HELICE
  • From: MGR Framericas <MGR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:40:00 +0000

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I would like to share with you the latest issue of Helice, our Triple Helix
association's  newsletter. I contribute to Helice as Regional Correspondent for
the Americas.

The Triple Helix has been a popular concept amongst academics, policymakers,
and practitioners, for the framing of university, industry, and government
relations in a simple and straightforward way. While it is indeed true that the
innovation process is very complex, evolution over time due to the complicated
relationship between multiple variables and inputs, the interactions between
university, industry, and government, remain the kernel elements of any
innovation policy and process.

On page 12 you will find an interesting paper on the concept of triple helix
applied to international cooperation for development,  written with my
colleagues Professor Dianne Davis, President of ICCC, USA and Professor Walter
Castelnovo from the University of Insubria, Como, Italy. On page 38, the
advertising of the book :    "E-Government implementation and practice in
developing countries", where I contributed with a chapter on a successful
project in Brazil, written with Dr. Linamara Rizzo Battistella,  Minister of
the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil and Professor Walter Castelnovo; and on page 41,
the report of the second session of our "Information and Communication
Technology for Development International School" (ICT4DEVIS), held on July 2013
during the fourth international research centered Summer School, Athens,
Greece, coordinated with Dr. Nikos Sarris, Head of Operations, Innovation Lab
at the Athens Technology Center (ATC), Athens, Greece.

I hope you will enjoy reading it.

[signature]

Danilo Piaggesi
Managing Director FRAmericas (FRA)
Director IKEP (International Knowledge Economy Program)
6005 Grove Dr. Alexandria, VA 22307, USA
MGR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:MGR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
danilo.piaggesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:danilo.piaggesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
danilopiaggesi4456@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:danilopiaggesi4456@xxxxxxxxx>
+12023511149; +13012333095
http://www.fondazionerosselli.it<http://www.fondazionerosselli.it/>
Skype id:danilop4456
Via Sallustiana 29, 00187 , Rome, ITALY
corso Giulio Cesare, 4bis - 10152 , Torino, ITALY
[cid:image004.jpg@01CECA4A.636AB010]

JPEG image

JPEG image