ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

RE: [npoc-voice] Welcome to our new members

  • To: "Branzelle, Judy" <Judy.Branzelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [npoc-voice] Welcome to our new members
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 11:41:01 -0600

 Dear Judy,

I will be sending my report of the ICANN Buenos Aires ICANN meeting
shortly detailing our activities during the meeting as well as our future
plans discussed over there. Additionally,  at your convenience, you can
review the full transcript and listen to the audio archive of our public
Constituency Day session at the ICANN Buenos Aires meeting where we shared
detailed information  with the audience and remote participants, about our
current projects and future activities.

<http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-npoc>

In the meantime, I am also attaching the latest draft version of our
strategic plan that will provide you a more comprehensive look of what we
are doing during this term.

Regarding your question about the criteria by which new members are
vetted, these are stated in article 5 of our NPOC Charter
<http://www.npoc.org/media/files/NPOC_Charter_Approved_06-24-2011.pdf> and
as indicated by Olivié, you can also review them at your convenience,  on
our website  at

<http://www.npoc.org/?p=membershipinfo>

I hope this information, anwers your question. In case you have any
additional requests, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,

Marie-laure

Hi,