ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: welcome to our new members

  • To: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: welcome to our new members
  • From: Jahangir Hossain <jahangir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 23:28:01 +0600

On 2014-01-03 21:35, mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear community members,

Beginning 2014, I am very glad to welcome new NPOC members as listed below.

Name of representative : Anivar A. Aravind
Email : contact@xxxxxxxxxx
Country : India

Name of representative: Jahangir Hossain
Email: jahangir@xxxxxxxxxxx
Country : Bangladesh

Name of representative: Glenn McKnight
Email: mcknight.glenn@xxxxxxxxx
Country: Canada

Happy New Year 2014 !

Best,

Marie-laure

Dear all,

Wishes all are fine and pleasure to be a NPOC member.
As new member , this very important know the previous activities and future plan.if you have any suggestion and information for new member that would more appreciable.

Thanks again Marie and all for nice co-operation.

Regards // Jahangir Hossain
ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter
http://www.isoc.org.bd