ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: welcome to our new members

  • To: "Jahangir Hossain" <jahangir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: welcome to our new members
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:52:11 -0600

Dear Jahangir

Please  find attached our strategic plan  for this term as well as the
last report from the ICANN meeting that took place in Buenos Aires last
November. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to
contact me or anyone from the EC.

Also you can have a look at our website  www.npoc.org

Kind regards,

Marie-laure