ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NPOC Singapore meeting / Tuesday, 25 March, 2014

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NPOC Singapore meeting / Tuesday, 25 March, 2014
  • From: Eduardo Monge Gutierrez <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:15:26 -0600

Dear NPOC Members,

Information on our constituency meeting during the ICANN 49 Public Meeting in
Singapore is now available:
NPOC Singapore meeting / Tuesday, 25 March, 2014
08:30 - 12:00 SGT  (00:30 -04:00 UTC)

Remote participation links (audio and virtual meeting room stream live) are
available here:  http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-npoc

Draft agenda is available here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NPOC+Singapore+meeting+2014-03-25

The agenda will include a report of the pre-ICANN49 event co-organized by NPOC
"Multi-stakeholder dialogue on DNS for development" which was held on 22 March
in Singapore http://www.npoc.org/?p=2014singapore-event.

Follow also NPOC´s twitter feed (https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN) for reports on
the ICANN 49 Public Meeting in Singapore.

We also look forward to reports from Marie-laure, Cintra, Rudi, Klaus,
Poncelet, Lori and Sam and other NPOC members present in Singapore.

Regards,

Eduardo Monge