ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NPOC Elections 2014 - nominations

  • To: NPOC membership <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NPOC Elections 2014 - nominations
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 16:20:06 +0200

Dear members,

As we have been querying for nominations for the NPOC elections 2014, and we
still are looking forward to receive some nominations, I herewith nominate Sam
Lanfranco for the position of chair of the Policy Committee. I’m convinced Sam
is a splendid candidate for this position.

The following positions still require nominations :

- Communication chair
- Membership chair
- Secretariat

Self-nominations are also very welcome. Do not hesitate to nominate a colleague
or a good friend you know would bring new and fresh ideas in NPOC.

Looking forward to read your mails.

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC chair Policy Committee
NPOC treasurer